Indoor Cherry Chocolate Chip Delta 8 Hemp flower consist of federally compliant Hemp flower sprayed with Hemp derived Delta-8 THC Distillate. Known for its deep chocolate aroma and cherry undertones, this strain has an expanding sensation that can make even the most seasoned consumer smile. Cherry Chocolate Chip is a potent hybrid cannabis strain with large dense, sticky buds.
This product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. This product has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA. Not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disorder or health condition.
Indoor Cherry Chocolate Chip Delta 8 Hemp Flower Strain Information
- Hybrid (Kush Hemp x Cherry Wine)
- CBD 15%
- Delta 8 THC 160mg/g
- Delta-9 THC less than 0.3%
Our Hemp flower is packaged inside of a plastic mylar bag to ensure freshness and to omit any odors. A Carolina CBD sticker is applied to the bag with a QR code that will link to our website.
Delta 8 Effects
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Important Product Notes
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This indoor Cherry Chocolate Chip Delta 8 Hemp Flower can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Our indoor Cherry Chocolate Chip Delta 8 Hemp Flower is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Carolina CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC , and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 products do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.